Perform any combination of cleaning and maintenance to maintain hotel, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include emptying trash, shampooing carpets, making beds, cleaning bathrooms/halls, vacuuming and driving the hotel shuttle
- Follow provided shift checklist to ensure all duties are completed.
- Clean guestrooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, employee break room, guest laundry, pool area, patio, offices and other work areas so that health, safety and brand standards are met.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers.
- Gather and empty trash and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Sweep, scrub, wax, strip, seal, finish, and polish floors, using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Post and remove caution signs.
- Dust and polish furniture, window blinds, walls, elevator, machines, and equipment.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Polish silver accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
- Remove debris from parking lot, storage areas, and swimming pool areas.
- Check and clean equipment in Fitness Center.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Move and arrange furniture, and turn mattresses.
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Clean sidewalks and pool deck as needed utilizing power washing equipment.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs such as replace light bulbs, replace batteries, and unclog toilet.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Drive vehicles in order to deliver supplies or run errands.
- Drive company shuttle to transport guests and provide proper customer service including assisting with luggage etc.
- Carry and utilize company radio, answering all calls immediately per policy.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using carts.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Remove snow from sidewalks, driveways, and parking areas, using snowplows, snow blowers, and snow shovels, and spread snow melting chemicals.
- Deliver guest laundry, express checkout slips, linens, amenities, keys, room service or any other items to guestrooms as requested by guests and management.
- Clean in and around bird cages and replace liners as needed where applicable.
- Comply with all safety and brand standards.Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
No keywords were found.